IDC Technologies recognises and respects your privacy. When you contact us or purchase any of our products or services we create a record with your contact information. We will then add information that we then collect, including information that you may give us during registration, to that record.
We will treat this information with the highest standards of confidentiality and privacy. Personal information will only be used for the purposes for which you have disclosed it to us. IDC Technologies will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your express consent unless required to do so by law.
We may use the personal information that you provide when you enquire or register:
- to answer your enquiry or process your application and to provide you with appropriate services and these may include sending your further information,
- for the purpose of research and to help us plan and improve our services. We may contact you ourselves or ask outside research agencies to do so on our behalf,
- to contact you to inform you of upcoming products and services.
All IDC Technologies staff are made aware of the security procedures they must follow when handling personal information. Data is protected from unauthorised access.
Please note that Internet e-mail is never a 100% secure way of communicating. By using it, you agree that you will send any information by e-mail at your own risk.
The IDC Technologies website is subject to constant change. Whilst all reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the content of the website is accurate and up-to-date, we reserve the right to alter information at any time.
Disclaimer of Liability for Information on the IDC Technologies Website
The information provided on the IDC Technologies website is intended for personal and/or educational purposes only.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter our products and services without notice and to impose limitations on enrolment in any course. We also reserve the right to alter product fees without notice.
While we will take all reasonable precautions to make sure that other organizations who we deal with have good security practices, we are not responsible for the privacy practices and website content of those organizations whose websites may be linked to our service.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Whilst you are welcome to browse this site, in doing so you acknowledge that all text, data, images, audio, video and other material on the site or such material is protected by copyright held by IDC Technologies or used by IDC Technologies with the permission of the copyright owner. You may download the material displayed on the site for your non-commercial personal use only, provided you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
You may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse or adapt the material contained in this site without the prior written permission of IDC Technologies.
Your access and use of the site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- By accessing and browsing this site, you accept without limitation those terms and conditions.
- Material contained on this site is protected by Copyright held by IDC Technologies.
- Your use and browsing of this site is at your own risk. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, inconsequential, consequential loss, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever arising out of your access to and use of this site.
- The trade marks, logos, and service marks displayed on this site are trade marks of IDC Technologies.